As part of the effort to support the Ethiopian higher education and training sector, the Sustainable Training and Education Program (STEP-GIZ) is very keen to implement graduate internship as a pilot on selected number of graduates with close collaboration with few selected local universities and the results may positively affect the employability of graduated and productivity of industries & the private sector at large. Jimma Institute of Technology of Jimma University is among selected local Universities. Therefore, below are presented the vacancies for the pilot implementation of paid graduate internship for six (6) months with a pocket money payment of 2000 ETB/month starting from 1st July up to end of December 2020.
Eligibility requirement for the application:
- The applicant must be 2011 E.C or Recent Graduates of Jimma Institute of Technology of Jimma University
- The applicant must be a BSc holder in one of the fields of studies indicated below in the vacancy.
Required documents for Application:
- Application/Motivation letter (Format is attached)
- Curriculum Vtea (Format is attached)
- Temporary Degree
- Applicant should get the Agreement signed for acceptance (Memorandum of Agreement attached)
Interested applicants must send their credential until 19/06/2020 5:00 PM or 11:00 AM Afternoon local time via the email addresses provided below. Applications sent after the specified date and time will not be considered.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants can send the scanned/soft copy of their credentials in one pdf file through the email address of the contact person assigned for respective Faculty/School/Program of the applicants’ field of study.
- The file name of your application document must be your name followed by the company you are applying for. Example; “Meron Tefera Walia Steel Industry” or “Belay Tilahun Ethio Telecom”
Address for sending Application:
Applicants strictly use the address specified for their field of study. Applications send other than that will not be considered;
Fields of Study of applicants
Email Address for Sending Application
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Computing (IT, IS and Computer Science)
Material Science & Engineering