TEAM TRAINING PROGRAMME (TTP)
In the final year students from different hegemonies are posted as a team ( each team aims consists of 10-14students) in the nearby Training Health centers (6) The programmed aims
- To enable students to work as a member of team in addressing the problems raised and faced by a community
- To enable them to apply the knowledge and skills of their profession integrating these with the knowledge and skills of their members of the team and service personnel
- To give them a chance to learn through hands on experience and unreal life situations
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES OF TTP
- At the end of the coarse students actives and functional organization of the community health problems
- Describe the specific role and rancidities of a member within a team
- Identify priority hearth problem plan implement ,and evaluate team activities according to the needs and resources of the community.
- Use communication skills to involve the community and other sectors in the activities
- Conduct continuing education activates.
- Participate with members of the team in research oriented activities towards solving community health problems.
- Enhance service provision improving coverage