The Jimma Institute of Technology annual conference [ETSD-2017] will endeavor to showcase high quality research in science and Engineering geared towards the sustainable development of Ethiopia and the continent as a whole.
Grand Theme:- “Engineering & Technology for Sustainable Development 2017“
• Biomedical Instrumentation
• Biomedical Imaging
• Hydrology and Hydraulics Engineering.
• Geo technical Engineering.
• Highway Engineering.
• Structural Engineering.
• Environmental Engineering.
• Construction Engineering.
• Process Engineering
• Food Engineering and Technology
• Environmental Engineering
• Information Technology
• Computer Networking
• Software Engineering
• Power Engineering
• Control Engineering
• Communication Engineering
• Computer Engineering
Material Science & Engineering:
• Ceramic Engineering
• Polymer Engineering
• Material science & Engineering
• Metallurgical Engineering
• Sustainable Energy Engineering
• Thermal Engineering.
• Design and Manufacturing Engineering
Submission of Papers
Papers addressing scientific research, technical or visionary concepts, highlighting impact of results, using the Latex tem-plate (up to 8 pages) can be sent to:
Towfik Jemal (PhD): firstname.lastname@example.org
Alberto Velazquez (PhD): email@example.com
Olu Femi (PhD): firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper submission deadline: 20th May, 2017
Paper acceptance notification: 28th May, 2017
For further information contact
Towfik Jemal (PhD):