HAJBE is a biannual peer-reviewed publication of Business and Economics College, Jimma University and its main mission is to provide a forum for publishing scholarly articles in the areas of Business, Economics and Public Administration. All works submitted for publication pass through a rigorous process of peer and anonymous review to assess their scholarly standard and determine their suitability for publication. During submission, the corresponding author should include his/her full contact address. Selected manuscript will be published in June and December issue of each academic year. The second issue of the journal will be published in the coming December 2018. You can submit your manuscript till September 30, 2018 to be considered for the second issue using the following guideline.
- Manuscripts are submitted and published in English. Authors are required to provide a soft copy in MS Word format of their manuscripts to be sent by e-mail to the Managing Editor: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Manuscript should include background of the study, statement of the problem, objectives, literature, methodology, result, discussion and conclusion.
- Texts should be typed in English with 12per sheets should be numbered sequentially.
- The preferred length for articles and research reports is between 5,000 – 7,000 words, and 1,000-2,000 words for book reviews.
- Manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The title should also appear in the same page before the abstract. The author’s name and address should appear on the same page including e-mail address, telephone number, and organizational/institutional affiliation. (APA) guideline should be consistently used for in- text citation and reference.
Thank you for your interest and contribution in advance
Horn of Africa Journal of Business and Economics (HAJBE)
College of Business and Economics
P.O.Box : 378, Jimma University, Jimma, Ethiopia
Tel. +251 471123210