Horn of Africa Journal of Business and Economics (HAJBE) is a biannual peer-reviewed publication of the Business and Economics College, Jimma University. The Journal is aimed at providing an appropriate forum to stimulate publication in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics and related subjects. HAJBE is happy to issue this call for papers. All works submitted for publication pass through a rigorous process of peer and anonymous review to assess their scholarly standard and determine their suitability for publication in the Journal. During submission, the corresponding author should include his/her full contact address. Selected manuscripts will be published in June, 2018 1st Issue.
Format and Style Guide:
- Manuscripts are submitted and published in English. Authors are required to provide a soft copy in MS Word and PDF format of their manuscripts to be sent by e-mail to the Managing Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- The Manuscript should include background of the study, statement of the problem, objectives, literature, result, discussion and conclusion.
- Texts should be typed in English with 12 fonts, Times New Roman, 1 point spacing, normal (1 page per sheet) and All pages should be numbered sequentially.
- The preferred length for articles and research reports is between 5,000 – 7,000 words, and 1,000-2,000 words for book reviews.
- Manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The title should also appear in the same page before the abstract. The author’s name and address should appear on the same page including e-mail address, telephone number, and
- organizational/institutional affiliation.
- American Psychological Association (APA) guideline should be consistently used for in- text citation and Referencing
- For detail information, refer our website: http://www.ju.edu.et/becojournal.
Horn of Africa Journal of Business and Economics (HAJBE)
College of Business and Economics
P.O.Box : 378, Jimma University
Tel. +251 471123210
E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com