- Short term trainings on Mycobacteriology
- Practical attachments for undergraduate and postgraduate students from various disciplines
- Supports MSc students during their research attachment
- Supports PhD students in collaboration with Institute of Tropical Medicine and University of Antwerp in Belgium
- Supports the research of PhD students at Jimma Universit
- Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Institute of Pathobiology, Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium.
- University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium.
- Centre National Hospitalier de Pneumo-phtisiologieCotonou, Benin.
- Howard University, Washington DC, USA.
- Dr. Gemeda Abebe (PhD, Associate Professor, Molecular Biologist), Senior Scientis
- MulualemTadesse (MSc, Clinical Microbiologist), PhD Fellow
- Eyasu Ejeta (MSc, Infectious Diseases Specialist), PhD Fellow
- Biniam Wondale ( BSc, MSc, Visiting PhD Fellow)
- Wubit Tafese(DVM, Visiting MSc student)
- Shemsedin Mohammed (BSc, MSc student)
- Zegeye Bonsa (BSc, MeLS, Graduate Assistant)
- Nefiza Negash (BSc, MeLS, Graduate Assistant)
- Getu Belay (BSc, MeLS, Graduate Assistant)