OBJECTIVES OF THE FACULTY
The objective of the FCEE, in its undergraduate and post graduate programs, is to produce qualified professionals who are equipped with relevant and up-to-date knowledge, skill and attitude which will contribute to the development of the country and the world as a whole. It has an aim to share and develop technical manpower to man the rapidly changing engineering environment. The faculty also instills in its graduate the importance of creating new jobs through entrepreneurship.
VISION OF THE FACULTY
The faculty aims to produce technical and globally qualified professionals with up-to-date and relevant knowledge and technical skills with strong and ethically attitude that would contribute to the development of the country and the world in general.
GOALS OF THE FACULTY
- to instill in the students the application of knowledge of problem identification and problem solving which help develop the country
- to produce technically and globally qualified engineers who will bridge the increasing demand of the country’s infrastructure projects
- to serve the community in all its aspect of development as a part of the university’s community involvement
- to train professionals who will, in turn, produce jobs through entrepreneurship human and human development.
- to develop curriculum which is research oriented and problem solving aspect to meet the rapidly changing engineering and technical development
- to train and develop the teaching staff though advance learning, continuous academic development trainings and seminars
- to share knowledge and expertise with other higher educational institutions through technical and engineering conferences